Pediatric Care Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Services available at this location include:
- Acute illness and injury
- Adolescent medicine
- Adoption medicine
- Behavioral healthcare
- Breastfeeding support
- Chronic disease management
- Developmental screenings
- Environmental health consults
- Healthcare for LGBTQ children and youth
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Patient education and support resources
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
- Primary care
- Social work
- Well-child care
Complete care for infants, children and teens
Conveniently located in Seattle’s University District, the Pediatric Care Center provides comprehensive primary and specialty care for babies, children and young people to age 21. We also offer healthcare for LGBTQ children and youth.
Our services include well-child checkups, developmental screenings, care for acute illnesses, gynecologic care, school and sports evaluations, environmental health consults, guidance on behavioral and parenting concerns, and hearing and vision screenings. We also offer interpreter services for non-English speaking families.
Same-day appointments are available for sick kids. A 24-hour nurse phone line is available when you need immediate care assistance.
Unique expertise in adoption medicine
The Pediatric Care Center is also home to the Center for Adoption Medicine, which provides pre-adoption consultations, on-call travel support, post-placement evaluations, and ongoing medical care for fostered and adopted children. Our pediatricians have unique expertise in the field of adoption medicine and in the diagnosis of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASDs).
Seja M. Abudiab M.D. Accepting new patients
Sophia E. Agapova M.D. Accepting new patients
Rebecca A. Asp M.D. Accepting new patients
Anna L. Baldwin M.D. Accepting new patients
Molly L. Bennett-Kaufman A.R.N.P. Accepting new patients
Appointmentsview contact details
Lucy Bollinger M.D. Accepting new patients
Christine Caldwell M.D. Accepting new patients
Julie A. Campbell M.D. Accepting new patients
Chloe E. Douglas M.D. Accepting new patients
Joshua J. Frankland M.D. Accepting new patients
Kelly L. Graiziger M.D. Accepting new patients
H Mollie G. Grow M.D., M.P.H. Accepting new patients
Samantha G. Haley M.D. Accepting new patients
Caroline M. Hogan M.D. Accepting new patients
Catherine J. Karr M.D., Ph.D. Accepting new patients
Nathan W. LaVoy M.D. Accepting new patients
Heather Anne McPhillips M.D. Accepting new patients
Danny E. Miller M.D. Accepting new patients
Jennifer R. Moore M.D. Accepting new patients
Alex Morrison M.D. Accepting new patients
Felipe Murguia M.D. Accepting new patients
Laurel R. Persa M.D. Accepting new patients
David M. Poole M.D. Accepting new patients
Naveed J. Rabbani M.D. Accepting new patients
Tammy S. Ruth M.D. Accepting new patients
Tara S. Sardesai M.D. Accepting new patients
Annie Weisner M.D. Accepting new patients
Kirsten R. Wilhelm M.D. Accepting new patients
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.