Pediatric Care Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
Opens soon: 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Monday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.3000 206.598.3040 fax
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Acute episodic care
- Adolescent medicine
- Adoption medicine
- Behavioral Health Care
- Child and adolescent psychology
- Chronic disease management
- Environmental & Occupational Medicine
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Primary Care - Pediatrics
- Social Work
Health News You Can Use
We help children start life on a healthy track
Get your kids off to a healthy start and help them grow up strong with help from a Seattle pediatrician near you. Easy to find with convenient parking, the Pediatric Care Center at UWMC-Roosevelt is part of a diverse and eclectic Northeast Seattle community that’s accessible from home or work.
Peace of mind begins with having a healthy family, and we are delighted to serve parents and their newborns, children, teens and young adults up to age 21. Our medical care team is made up of board-certified pediatricians, primary care doctors and many other healthcare professionals who feel strongly about providing compassionate, high-quality, equitable care.
Our pediatric clinic services include well-child check-ups and screenings, school and sports examinations, adoption medicine consults, gynecologic care and guidance on behavioral and parenting concerns from social workers and mental health nurse practitioners.
A 24-hour nurse phone line is also available and most major insurance is accepted. Make your appointment today.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.