Understanding your healthcare costs can be a challenge. Costs depend on many factors such as your insurance, where you received care and the types of services you received.
Types of bills you may receive as part of your service include a facility fee or hospital bill for the emergency, specialty or ancillary services provided at the location of your visit; a professional fee for services performed by the care provider(s); and lab test fees for diagnostic processing and interpretation services. Find the full list of UW Medicine locations here.
Insurance coverage varies among individual insurers and policies. Please call your insurance company before your visit to understand what they will pay, which providers and hospitals are in-network and what your out-of-pocket responsibility will be. It is your responsibility to provide UW Medicine staff with your insurance coverage information, and to notify them if you experience a change in your insurance coverage. Bring your insurance and photo ID cards with you to your appointment. Find out how to prepare for your appointment here.
These estimated average prices include the facility portion of a patient bill and professional fees charged by physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Harborview Medical Center estimated prices (PDF)
- UW Medical Center estimated prices (PDF)
- Valley Medical Center estimated prices
- For Northwest Hospital estimates, please call 206.668.1719. A financial counselor will respond within one business day.
- For UW Neighborhood Clinic estimates, please ask at the clinic’s front desk or call the appointment line at 206.520.5000.
If your procedure is covered by insurance benefits, the insurance company will decide the amount you are responsible for paying. Your total final bill will likely be very different from the estimated price. In order to understand your financial responsibility, it’s important that you contact your insurance company once your provider has identified the procedures likely to be performed.
If you do not have insurance coverage or are unable to pay the patient responsibility portion of your bill, and you meet certain income criteria, you may qualify for financial assistance. Our staff can also help you apply for public health insurance programs such as Medicaid or Washington State Health Insurance.
* Any estimates provided are not exact. We cannot know in advance the type and amount of care you and your provider will decide is needed. Your charges will depend on the actual services you receive.
Below is a listing of health insurance plans and government programs in which UW Medicine participates. UW Medicine may not be included in every plan that each insurance company offers, however, so please contact your health insurance company to verify that your care at UW Medicine will be covered. Under your benefit plan, you may need to use a specific network for mental health, vision or transplant services that UW Medicine may not be contracted for and considered as out-of-network.
Commercial health insurance plans
- Boeing BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- First Choice Health Network
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of WA fka Group Health (HMO plans require permission from Kaiser FHP before services can be provided)
- LifeWise Health Plan of WA
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical Plan administered by Regence BlueShield
- Washington Apple Health (Managed Medicaid plans, including Amerigroup, Coordinated Care, Community Health Plan of Washington (specialty care only), Molina Healthcare of Washington, United Healthcare Community Plan)
- Washington Health Benefit Exchange
- Indian Health Services
- Washington State Medicaid
- Medicare – Original Part A and Part B
- Medicare Advantage, including Aetna, Amerigroup, Community Health Plan of Washington (specialty care only), Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of WA fka Group Health (specialty care only), Molina Healthcare, Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Advantage HMO, UnitedHealthcare
Harborview and UW Medical Center
- Online billing inquiries
- Phone: 206.598.1950, Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mailing address: Campus Box 359430, Seattle, WA 98195-9430
- Physical location: UW Tower, 4333 Brooklyn Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98195-9430
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Phone: 206.668.6440
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 34433, Seattle, WA 98124
- Physical location: 1550 N. 115th St., Seattle, WA 98133-9733
Valley Medical Center
- Phone: 425.251.5178 option 3, Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mailing address: PO Box 35152, Seattle, WA 98124-5152
- Physical address: 3600 Lind Avenue, Suite 110, Renton, WA 98057
- Phone: 206.520.9300, Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 34115, Seattle, WA 98124-1115
Neighborhood Clinics/Hall Health
- Phone: 866.245.4373, Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
UW Laboratory Medicine
- Phone: 206.616.8900, Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)
- Phone: 206.606.6226
Patient responsibility balances are due and payable 30 days from the date on your statement. This applies to patients with or without health insurance coverage. If you are having difficulty paying your bill in full, you may contact patient financial services in the contact section above to arrange a payment plan.
To help you find a health insurance plan, Washington State has set up the Health Benefit Exchange website. Financial assistance is available to eligible underinsured and uninsured patients who are unable to pay for emergency or other medically necessary care. To see if you qualify, contact patient financial services at the location you are seeking or have received care.
Financial assistance offered
UW Medicine offers financial assistance, under its financial assistance policy, to eligible patients unable to pay for emergency or other medically necessary care. Patients who choose UW Medicine benefit from our experience, expertise and the most advanced medical care available, all within one health system. “UW Medicine” includes Airlift Northwest, Harborview Medical Center (HMC), UW Medical Center (UWMC), Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (NWH), UW Physicians (UWP), UW Neighborhood Clinics (UWNC), and Valley Medical Center (VMC).
የሚሰጠው የፋይናንስ እርዳታ
UW Medicine ባለው የፋይናንስ እርዳታ ፖሊሲ መሠረት፣ ለድንገተኛ ሕክምና ወይም ለሌላ በሕክምና አስፈላጊ ለሆነ እንክብካቤ መክፈል ለማይችሉ ብቁ ታካሚዎች የፋይናንስ እርዳታ ይሰጣል። የ UW Medicine ን የሚመርጡ ታካሚዎች፣ ካለን ልምድ፣ ሞያና ባለው በጣም ዘመናዊ በሆነው የሕክምና እንክብካቤ፣ ሁሉንም ባንድ የጤና ጥበቃ ጥላ ሥር ማግኘት ይችላሉ። “UW Medicine”፣ የሚከተሉትን Airlift Northwest, Harborview Medical Center (HMC)፣ UW Medical Center (UWMC)፣ Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (NWH)፣ UW Physicians (UWP)፣ UW Neighborhood Clinics (UWNC)፣ እና Valley Medical Center (VMC) ያካተተ ነው።
UW Medicine 根据其经济援助政策向无法支付紧急或其他医疗必要护理费用的患者提供经济援助。选择 UW Medicine 的患者会受益于我们的经验、专业知识和最先进的可用医疗护理，而这一切都在一个医疗系统内提供。“UW Medicine”包括 Airlift Northwest（西北空运）、Harborview Medical Center（港景医疗中心，简称 HMC）、UW Medical Center（华盛顿大学医疗中心，简称 UWMC）、Northwest Hospital & Medical Center（西北医院和医疗中心，简称 NWH）、UW Physicians（华盛顿大学医师，简称 UWP）、UW Neighborhood Clinics（华盛顿大学邻里区诊所，简称 UWNC）和 Valley Medical Center（山谷医疗中心，简称 VMC）。
ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਵਿੱਤੀ ਸਹਾਇਤਾ
UW Medicine ਆਪਣੀ ਵਿੱਤੀ ਸਹਾਇਤਾ ਨੀਤੀ ਦੇ ਅਧੀਨ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਪਾਤਰ ਰੋਗੀਆਂ ਲਈ ਵਿੱਤੀ ਸਹਾਇਤਾ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਐਮਰਜੈਂਸੀ ਜਾਂ ਚਿਕਿਤਸਾ ਰੂਪ ਨਾਲ ਲਾਜ਼ਮੀ ਹੋਰ ਦੇਖਭਾਲ ਲਈ ਭੁਗਤਾਨ ਕਰਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਸਮਰੱਥ ਹਨ। ਉਹ ਰੋਗੀ, ਜੋ ਸਾਡੇ ਅਨੁਭਵ, ਮੁਹਾਰਤ ਅਤੇ ਉਪਲਬਧ ਸਭ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਧ ਉੱਨਤ ਚਿਕਿਤਸਾ, ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਇੱਕ ਸਿਹਤ ਪ੍ਰਣਾਲੀ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ, ਤੋਂ UW Medicine ਬੈਨਿਫਿਟ ਦੀ ਚੋਣ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। “UW Medicine” ਵਿੱਚ ਸ਼ਾਮਲ ਹੈ ਏਅਰਲਿਫਟ ਨੌਰਥਵੈਸਟ (Airlift Northwest), ਹਾਰਬਰਵਿਊ ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਸੈਂਟਰ (Harborview Medical Center) (HMC), UW ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਸੈਂਟਰ (UW Medical Center) (UWMC), ਨੌਰਥਵੈਸਟ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਐਂਡ ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਸੈਂਟਰ (Northwest Hospital & Medical Center) (NWH), UW ਫਿਜੀਸ਼ੀਅੰਸ (UW Physicians) (UWP), UW ਨੇਬਰਹੁਡ ਕਲੀਨਿਕ (UW Neighborhood Clinics) (UWNC) ਅਤੇ ਵੈਲੀ ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਸੈਂਟਰ (Valley Medical Center) (VMC)।
Предлагаемая Финансовая Помощь
В соответствии с существующими Правилами Предоставления Финансовой Помощи, для пациентов, не способных оплатить услуги неотложной или иной, требуемой по состоянию здоровья медицинской помощи, UW Medicine предлагает финансовую помощь. Пациенты, избравшие UW Medicine, пользуются преимуществом нашего опыта, профессиональных знаний и самых современных методов медицинского обслуживания—всего этого в рамках единой медицинской системы. «UW Medicine» включает в себя Airlift Northwest, Harborview Medical Center (HMC), UW Medical Center (UWMC), Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (NWH), UW Physicians (UWP), Valley Medical Center (VMC), а также UW Neighborhood Clinics (UWNC).
Kaalmada Dhaqaale ee La Bixiyo
UW Medicine waxay siisaa kaalmo dhaqaale, oo hoos timaada Xeerkeeda Kaalmada Dhaqaale, bukaanada u-qalma ee aan awoodin inay bixiyaan daryeelka gurmadka degdeg ah ama wixii kale ee daawayn daruuri ah. Bukaanada doortay UW Medicine waxay ka faa'idi waayo-aragnimadayada, khibraddayada iyo daryeelkayaga caafimaad ee casriga ah, kuwaas oo dhammaan isku hal nidaam oo caafimaad ah. “UW Medicine” waxaa kamid ah Airlift Northwest, Harborview Medical Center (HMC), UW Medical Center (UWMC),Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (NWH), UW Physicians (UWP), Neighborhood Clinics (UWNC), iyo Valley Medical Center (VMC).
Asistencia financiera ofrecida
UW Medicine ofrece asistencia financiera, conforme a la Política de Asistencia Financiera, a los pacientes que cumplen con los requisitos y que no pueden pagar urgencias u otra asistencia médica necesaria. Los pacientes que eligen UW Medicine se benefician de nuestra experiencia, nuestra pericia y la asistencia médica más avanzada del momento, todo en un solo sistema de salud. “UW Medicine” incluye Airlift Northwest, Centro Médico Harborview (Harborview Medical Center, HMC), Centro Médico de la Universidad de Washington (UW Medical Center, UWMC), Centro Médico y Hospital Northwest (Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, NWH), Médicos de la Universidad de Washington (UW Physicians, UWP), Clínicas del Vecindario de la Universidad de Washington (UW Neighborhood Clinics, UWNC) y Centro Médico Valley (Valley Medical Center, VMC).
Cấp Trợ Giúp Tài Chánh
UW Medicine cấp trợ giúp tài chánh, chiếu theo Chính Sách Trợ Giúp Tài Chánh, cho những bệnh nhân hội đủ điều kiện không thể trả tiền cho sự điều trị khẩn cấp hoặc điều trị cần thiết khác. Những bệnh nhân chọn UW Medicine sẽ được hưởng lợi ích từ kinh nghiệm, trình độ chuyên môn của chúng tôi và sự chăm sóc y tế tân tiến nhất hiện nay, tất cả đều ở trong một hệ thống chăm sóc sức khỏe. “UW Medicine” bao gồm Airlift Northwest, Trung Tâm Y Khoa Harborview (HMC), Trung Tâm Y Khoa UW (UWMC), Bệnh Viện & Trung Tâm Y Khoa Northwest (NWH), UW Physicians (UWP), Các Phòng Khám UW Trong Khu Phố (UWNC), và Trung Tâm Y Khoa Valley (VMC).