Routine screenings, immunizations and preventive care for every stage of life
Let us get to know you.
- Care where, when and how you need it
- Active patient-provider partnerships
- Seamless coordination across care teams
- Care for all, through all stages of life
- Proactive and preventive “healthy” care
- Coordinated acute and chronic “sick” care
- Online appointments and digital resources
- Better care through research and education
- Serving populations as well as patients
Find a Primary Care Provider
Primary care providers come in different packages. They can be family medicine or internal medicine physicians, pediatricians, travel medicine providers and more. Find the right one for you.
Can't get in for a same-day appointment? UW Medicine urgent care clinics are open for walk-ins seven days a week with locations throughout the Puget Sound region.
Prescriptions and on-call care, available day and night via phone or webcam. No appointments necessary. Medicare and some insurance accepted. $35 per visit.