UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic
Opens soon: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 8:00a - 7:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 7:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Friday 8:30a - 5:30p
- Saturday 8:00a - 4:00p
- Sunday Closed
206.870.8880 206.520.1499 fax
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Acute illness and injury
- Adolescent medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digital X-Ray Services
- Family Medicine-OB
- Family Planning
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- IUD and Nexplanon Placement
- On-Site Laboratory
- Patient Education
- Preventive Medicine
- Preventive Screenings
- Primary Care - Family Medicine
- Primary Care - Internal Medicine
- Primary Care - Pediatrics
- Routine Diabetes Care
- Women's Health
Health News You Can Use
Family-centered UW Medicine healthcare for Kent/Des Moines residents
Conveniently located on Pacific Highway South and not far from I-5, the UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic offers primary care appointments six days a week, including evenings and same-day appointments.
Board-certified providers offer a complete spectrum of primary care services including family medicine with obstetrics, pediatrics, internal medicine, behavioral health and nutrition services. For your convenience, an on-site lab and digital X-ray facilities are available to you.
The UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic is also a training site for the UW Pediatric Residency Training (in Spanish here) program from Seattle Children’s, creating a community-based training site for pediatric resident physicians.
The care team at the UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic is dedicated to providing personalized care throughout all stages of life and has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
We accept most major insurance plans. Make your appointment for primary care services today.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at State Route 516 (South Kent-Des Moines Road). If traveling southbound, take exit 149, and turn right at the end of the off-ramp. If northbound, take exit 149B.
- Follow Kent-Des Moines Road to Pacific Highway South, and turn left at that intersection.
- Make a sharp right into the Burger King parking lot.
- Continue through the lot, generally bearing right. The clinic is on your right.