Endocrine Tumor Center at UWMC – Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.4882 206.598.4967 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- Biopsy (fine needle aspiration)
- Cushing's syndrome treatment
- Familial syndromes (multiple endocrine neoplasia)
- Hyperparathyroidism treatment
- Parathyroid tumor care
- Radioactive iodine
- Thyroid disorder care
- Thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary gland cancer care
Health news you can use
Advanced endocrine tumor treatments from a top-ranked care team
The Endocrine Tumor Center provides advanced specialty care for patients with benign and malignant disease of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands at several convenient sites across the Seattle area, including the University of Washington Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, UWMC-Roosevelt and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Our multidisciplinary care team of specialists includes top-ranked endocrinologists, surgeons and oncologists working together to provide complex management of each patient’s entire disease process, including long-term follow-up care.
Services offered at our Center include initial diagnosis, treatment and ongoing management of thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal gland nodules, masses, cancers and other conditions.
In addition to providing fine needle aspiration (biopsies) and surgical treatment options, our care team also evaluates elevated calcium levels and coordinates hormonal testing. UW Medicine’s Endocrine Tumor Program is the only program regionally to offer dosimetry for radioactive iodine treatment.
Consult with your care team or call us to determine which location would be best for your medical condition and treatment needs.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.
Endocrinology/diabetes and metabolism | Pituitary disorders
Ear, nose & throat (otolaryngology) | General plastic surgery | General surgery | Head & neck surgery | Oral surgery | Plastic and reconstructive surgery | Skull base surgery | Skull base tumors ...
Oncology | Public health | Urology
Biopsy (fine needle aspiration) | Diabetes care | Endocrinology | Thyroid disorder care | Ultrasound ...