Women's Health Care Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
Opens soon: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 7:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.5500 206.598.8722 fax
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Breast care
- Diet and Nutrition
- Family Planning
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Care - Internal Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Women's Health
Health News You Can Use
Personalized, comprehensive care just for women
The Women’s Healthcare Center at UWMC-Roosevelt offers a wide array of primary and specialty healthcare services that are tailored for the unique needs of women, and delivered by experienced and compassionate physicians and nurse practitioners.
We emphasize wellness and prevention and encourage you to become a partner in your healthcare. Our services include well-woman exams, complete OB/GYN care, help with menopause, social work and psychiatric care.
Women of all ages are welcome and we hope to partner with you for a lifetime for health and wellness.
The care team accepts most major insurance plans. Make your appointment today.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.