UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic
Opens soon: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Tuesday 8:30a - 6:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday 8:00a - 3:00p
- Sunday Closed
206.443.0400 206.520.1599 fax
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Acute illness and injury
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digital X-Ray Services
- Family Planning
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Laboratory Medicine
- On-Site Laboratory
- Patient Education
- Preventive Medicine
- Preventive Screenings
- Primary Care - Family Medicine
- Primary Care - Internal Medicine
- Routine Diabetes Care
- Travel Medicine
- Women's Health
Health News You Can Use
Comprehensive primary care for city dwellers in Belltown
Ideally located for those living or working near downtown Seattle, the UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic offers primary care appointments six days a week, including evenings and same-day appointments.
Board-certified doctors are dedicated to providing personalized care for patients in any stage of life. They offer a complete spectrum of primary care services including family medicine, internal medicine, behavioral health, travel medicine, nutrition services and optometry care. For your convenience, the clinic includes an on-site lab and digital x-ray facilities.
The UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic is also a training site for the UW Internal Medicine Residency program, creating a community-based training site for internal medicine resident physicians.
The clinic has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
The care team accepts most major insurance plans. Make your appointment today.
Directions & Parking
The UW Medicine Neighborhood Belltown Clinic is located at 2505 Second Ave. in Seattle.
From Interstate 5:
- Take Exit 167 toward Mercer St/Seattle Center
- Continue on Mercer St
- Turn left onto 5th Ave N
- Make a slight right onto Broad St
- Turn left onto 2nd Ave
- Destination will be on the right
Parking and Traffic Information
Construction for the Avalon Belltown Towers project across the street from the UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic has commenced. For information regarding parking and street closures, please visit Avalon Belltown Towers.
- Street parking will be unavailable on south side of Vine St. between 2nd Avenue and alley (between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue) indefinitely.
- Street parking will be unavailable on north side of Wall St. between 2nd Avenue and alley (between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue) for duration of project (+/-24 months).
- Alley running between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue from Wall St. to Vine St. will be unavailable for vehicular and pedestrian access for total duration of project (+/-24 months).
- Pedestrian access along Wall St., 2nd Avenue, and Vine St. around the project site will be maintained, but will be routed into the adjacent parking lanes as we perform site preparation activities such as tree removal, set up temporary walkways, and perform site demolition activities. Temporary barricades, ramps, and signage will clearly identify walkways around the project site.
- Some traffic control signage will need to be placed on adjacent city blocks to warn oncoming traffic of shoulder closures for the initial sitework stage.