Center for Pain Relief at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt
Make an Appointment
|Day of Week||Hours Open|
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Services available at this location include:
- Behavioral healthcare
- Pain management
- Rehabilitation medicine
Compassionate, multidisciplinary pain diagnosis and treatment on Roosevelt
When ongoing pain prevents you from meeting your goals for a meaningful and productive life, it’s time to speak with your usual care provider to see if a visit to the Center for Pain Relief at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt would be helpful to you.
We provide consultation for patients from across Washington state and the Pacific Northwest, and are known as a center of clinical excellence at a national level.
Our world-renowned team focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of people with ongoing pain. We provide multispecialty coordinated care and a wide range of advanced imaging techniques (3-D CT scanner, fluoroscopy and ultrasound), non-opioid medication and integrative medicine approaches, including training in relaxation and coping.
We diagnose and treat complex and persistent pain resulting from a wide range of musculoskeletal and neurological pain conditions, including but not limited to arthritis and rheumatologic disorders; diabetes; cancer; neuropathy; surgery; chronic headaches; fibromyalgia; myofascial, visceral and pelvic pain.
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Several bus lines of King County Metro Transit serve Roosevelt Way and the surrounding neighborhood. Among them are routes No. 66, No. 67, No. 79 (north and southbound) and No. 355 (southbound only).
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.
Both Roosevelt buildings have underground parking. Parking fees are discounted with clinic validation. Patients and their families can get their parking ticket stamped at their appointment site.