Psychiatry Clinic (Outpatient) at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.7792 206.598.7794 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Care for substance abuse and addiction
- Consultation and Telepsychiatry
- Depression and other mood disorders treatment
- Diagnostic consultations and second opinions
- Medication management
- Outpatient mental health
- Perinatal psychiatry
- Psychotherapy- individual and group
- Suicide prevention
- Trauma psychiatry
Health news you can use
A conduit for acute and ongoing mental health care recommendations on Roosevelt
The psychiatrists and psychologists at the Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt assist UW Medicine providers in caring for patients with psychiatric disorders. Clinical psychiatrists generally see patients for a one-time consultation to determine diagnosis and recommend treatment. We do not offer ongoing management of psychiatric medications.
The Roosevelt clinic is a primary training site for psychiatry and psychology residents. Residents offer time-limited, evidence-based psychotherapies to address depression, anxiety, panic, trauma and PTSD and insomnia. We don’t offer dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) or psychotherapy for the treatment of substance use disorders or eating disorders. Psychiatry and psychology faculty oversee trainees through a variety of means including discussion of cases, video recording and review of sessions and in-person involvement in patient visits.
We offer consultation and treatment for women with mental health conditions who are pregnant, considering becoming pregnant or have recently given birth. Services include preconception counseling regarding management of psychiatric disorders during pregnancy, help for patients in making informed decisions regarding treatment of psychiatric disorders during pregnancy and lactation, and medication management and psychotherapy for psychiatric disorders during pregnancy and lactation.
We do not provide services related to court orders, mandated evaluations, disability evaluations or labor and industry-mandated evaluations.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.
Behavioral healthcare | Psychology
Psychiatry | Women's health
Mental health care | Psychotherapy- individual and group
Mental health care | Psychiatry
Behavioral healthcare | Psychiatry
Psychology | Women's health