Pioneer Square Clinic
|Day of Week||Hours Open|
|Monday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Services available at this location include:
- Acute episodic care
- Behavioral healthcare
- Diet and nutrition
- Foot care (podiatry)
- Primary care - internal medicine
- Social work
Primary care for downtown residents near Pioneer Square
Conveniently located near downtown Seattle, the Pioneer Square Clinic provides primary healthcare, and treats acute problems for adult patients.
An on-site pharmacy fills prescriptions by clinic providers. Our mental healthcare professionals provide a range of services including psychiatric consultations, medication management and recommendations for continued psychiatric care. Other available services include podiatry, social services, dietician consultations and health education.
UW Medicine's specialty services and hospitalization are available to patients if needed.
The care team accepts most major insurance plans. Make your appointment today.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at James Street and turn downhill on James, heading west.
- Follow James four blocks, turning left onto Second Avenue.
- Turn left onto Washington or Main streets, and look for metered street parking.
- Bear onto northbound Interstate 5 and follow the directions above.