How To Request an Appointment
The UW Medicine Contact Center is here to help! We provide support for most outpatient clinics at the University of Washington Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, Northwest Hospital and UW Neighborhood Clinics. Call
1.877.520.5000 toll free or
206.520.5000 in the Seattle area to:
- Make, cancel, reschedule and confirm appointments
- Update your insurance and personal information
- Find hours of operation, directions and fax numbers
- Register for eCare
The UW Medicine Contact Center provides service outside of regular clinic operation hours so you can connect with us at your convenience. Our hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cambodian (Khmer): 206-520-5225
Chinese (Cantonese): 206-520-5227
Chinese (Mandarin): 206-520-5228
You may also
request an appointment online. Requests will be responded to within 1-2 business days. You can request appointments at specific locations, providers and medical services. Select one of these options to search:
UW Medicine Virtual Clinic
To make an appointment with UW Medicine Virtual Clinic, call 1-855-520-5250 or visit us