Hand, Elbow & Shoulder Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.520.5000 206.598.5876 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Elbow care
- Hand & wrist surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Shoulder care
Comprehensive orthopedic and musculoskeletal care
Located in the University District, the care team at the Hand, Elbow & Shoulder Center at UWMC-Roosevelt provides comprehensive orthopedic and musculoskeletal care, with the goal of helping you return to normal life activities.
Our board-certified specialists have experience treating complex injuries and chronic conditions. We perform surgery on the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, and minimally invasive shoulder and elbow arthroscopy.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.
Elbow care | Shoulder care
Elbow care | Orthopedic surgery | Orthopedic trauma | Shoulder care | Sports medicine ...
Elbow care | Hand & wrist surgery | Orthopedic surgery
Elbow care | Orthopedics | Shoulder care
Orthopedic surgery | Shoulder and elbow surgery
Orthopedics | Sports medicine
Hand & wrist surgery | Plastic and reconstructive surgery