Primary care appointments and some specialties can be booked online 24/7.
If you prefer to book by phone, wait times are shortest between 7-9 a.m.*
(Full hours: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m)
*We are experiencing longer-than-anticipated wait times. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working diligently to resolve.
You can make an appointment online through eCare or book by phone.* Available 24/7, eCare allows you to securely manage appointments, view lab results and records, message your care team and renew prescriptions.
*If you prefer to book by phone, wait times are shortest between 7-9 a.m.
We have your in-the-moment care needs covered with six urgent care clinics, 24/7 Virtual Clinic (via phone or web) and four emergency room locations.
Know before you go
Arrive at your appointment 10-15 minutes early to allow time for check-in. Bring with you to every appointment:
- Your insurance and photo ID cards. Be prepared to provide your co-pay (major credit cards and personal checks are accepted).
- A list of any medications or supplements you take.
- A list of health concerns and questions to ask your care provider.
- New patients: Bring your medical history or a list of providers you have seen in the past.
- Children are welcome but we do not offer supervision for them.
Tips for getting the most out of your appointment:
- Ask the questions on your list.
- Share information openly. Your privacy is important to us and we protect it.
- Write down the names of your care team members.
- Ask for medication refills if you will run out before your next appointment.
- Repeat back the things you've discussed with your care team in your own words.
- Make sure you understand the instructions in your after-visit summary.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment:
- Please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- To cancel: either call 206.520.5000 or log in to eCare to cancel and reschedule online.
- Late arrivals: We will make every effort to see you, but your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
We’re committed to your privacy.
- Family members can make appointments or inquire about appointment times for their children, parents and spouses. If you do not want appointment information shared with family members, please notify us at the time of your registration or visit.
- If you would like to give your care team permission to talk with your family members about your care when you are not present, you will be asked to sign a form that allows us to do to.