UW Medicine’s International Patient Program provides patients from around the world with advanced diagnostic, medical, surgical and rehabilitative specialty care. Our healthcare providers work together as a team — with you, our patient, at its center — to provide the most effective and compassionate care, always.
- Be seeking non-emergent medical care
- Have specific diagnosis or treatment they are seeking
- Have current medical records in English
- Be able to arrange their own travel and meet travel qualification requirements
Records should include:
- Specialists' notes if available
- A provider's physical examination completed within the last 3 months
- UW Medicine health screening completed by patient or their representative
- (If surgery is requested) send a CD with imaging (e.g., X-rays / MRIs / CTs) in DICOM format
To learn more about the UW Medicine International Patient program, please call our Complex Appointing Team at +1.206.520.4685.
Please note, UW Medicine financial assistance is not available for care received in the International Patient Program.