Men's Health Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Men's healthcare
- Peyronie’s disease
- Prostate cancer care
- Reproductive / Urology
Urologic, sexual and reproductive healthcare for men in the University District
The Men’s Health Center at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt emphasizes urologic, sexual and reproductive care involving a wide range of conditions.
Our physicians and staff are experienced in advanced medical therapies and minimally invasive procedures. And as part of the UW Medicine health system, we also can connect patients with cardiology, endocrinology and other specialists.
Our clinic provides men a private, supportive environment where various conditions can be evaluated and treated. Our hope is that men will also become more knowledgeable about, and involved in, their overall health.
For immediate fertility preservation help, call 206-314-5268.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.
Kidney stones | Men's healthcare
Reproductive medicine | Urology
Reproductive / Urology | Urology