Headache Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.6950 206.598.7919 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Chronic pain
- General neurology
Specialized care for headaches
The Headache Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt in Seattle’s University District treats migraine and other headache disorders with an approach that places the emphasis on you -- the whole person.
Our team includes the only board-certified headache specialist in Washington state. They will help you manage your headaches and improve your quality of life with a multimodal and personalized treatment plan that focuses on good sleep, nutrition, exercise and stress reduction. Therapies may include BOTOX, SPG, CEFALY and gammaCore.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.
Chronic pain | General neurology | Primary care - internal medicine