Male Fertility Lab
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.6358 206.598.7135 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Fertility preservation
Research-backed, individualized testing for male fertility evaluation
The Male Fertility Lab is a full-service clinical andrology laboratory, providing patients and care providers with state-of-the-art testing for male infertility that’s tailored to achieve the best outcomes for individual needs.
Male infertility is caused by a variety of problems and having a complete and accurate diagnosis is essential to determining the most appropriate course of treatment. We specialize in analysis, sperm function tests, sperm retrieval and preparation and sperm freezing. We offer advanced tests you won’t find elsewhere, such as computerized sperm analysis, comet assay for sperm DNA fragmentation, hyperactivation, acrosome reaction, electron microscopy, reactive oxygen species and more. Our tests and procedures are backed by published studies so you get validated, meaningful results.
Established in 1979, the Male Fertility Lab serves physicians, clinics and patients throughout UW Medicine, Seattle, the Puget Sound area and Washington state, and is affiliated with private IVF programs and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Make an appointment via the Men's Health Center, or call 206-598-6358. For immediate fertility preservation help, call 206-314-5268. For more information, read this document or print a requisition form.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.