Family Planning Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.5500 206.598.8722 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Abortion (medical and surgical)
- Family planning
- Miscarriage management (medical and surgical )
- Options counseling
- Pregnancy termination
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) care
Health News You Can Use
Comprehensive, compassionate family planning services in the U District
Conveniently located in Seattle’s University District, the Family Planning Clinic - part of the Women’s Health Center at Roosevelt - offers personalized care in a respectful, supportive and friendly environment.
We provide comprehensive family planning services for women who seek birth control options, elective abortion, treatment for miscarriage or fetal demise and surgical sterilization.
We also offer expert advice to women with medical complications who seek family planning advice. Above all, we maintain strict confidentiality regarding the services you are accessing.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.
Family planning | Gynecology | Obstetrics
Gynecology | Obstetrics | Women's health
Family planning | Gynecology | Obstetrics | Women's health