Exercise Training Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 7:30p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 7:30p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 7:30p
- Thursday 8:00a - 7:30p
- Friday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.2888 206.598.4484 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
Healing physical and occupational therapies for patients recovering from injury and surgery
Our team of orthopedic, hand, pelvic health (for women and men), sports, geriatric and vestibular specialists at the Exercise Training Center at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt helps patients recover from a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries, surgeries and conditions. These may involve the neck, back, hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle, knee and hip.
The team also has expertise in circus, gymnastic, acrobatic and performance injuries, fall prevention, balance improvement, vestibular rehabilitation and overuse syndromes, as well as in therapies involving Pilates, Tai Chi and yoga. The team is honored to include nationally recognized clinicians in hand therapy, shoulder injuries and pelvic health who work in close collaboration with your team of medical and surgical specialists.
Optimizing your health and ability to move are important components of the services we offer. Our clinicians offer leading-edge skills and knowledge in assessment and evidence-based, individualized treatment planning.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.
Hand therapy | Occupational therapy | Orthotics