Air Methods Corporation is our partner for rotary wing (helicopter) services, which include aircraft, pilots and mechanics. Air Methods Corporation (NASDAQ: AIRM) is the nation’s largest provider of air medical emergency transport services and systems. The company is dedicated exclusively to air medical transport, focusing on the quality of care to patients, and safety in aviation operations.
With almost 40 years of experience, the company transports more than 84,000 patients annually who require intensive medical care from either the scene of an accident or general care hospitals to highly skilled trauma centers or tertiary care centers. Air Methods operates a fleet of more than 450 helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft in 48 states and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Airlift Northwest contracts with Aero Air, LLC based in Hillsboro, Ore., for fixed-wing airplane services, which include pilots and mechanics. Aero Air provides air charter service to more than 4,000 airports throughout the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii.
Airlift Northwest fleet
Our fleet includes the following aircraft:
- One Agusta A109E Power and four Airbus H - 135 high-performance helicopters based in Bremerton, Bellingham, Arlington, Wenatchee and Olympia
- One fixed-wing Pilatus PC-12 airplane based in Yakima
- One fixed-wing Pilatus PC-12 airplane based in Pasco
- One fixed-wing Pilatus PC-12 airplane based in Wenatchee
- One fixed-wing Learjet45 XR airplane based in Juneau
Airlift Northwest can land at Ketchikan, Wrangell, Petersburg, Sitka, Gustavus, Yakutat, Haines, Klawock, Haines, and more.
Aircraft licenses are available upon request.
All aviation services, pilots and mechanics are provided by Air Methods Corporation and Aero Air, LLC.