UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
Welcome to UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
UW Medicine Accountable Care Network offers the best healthcare option for you and your family. Throughout our network, accountable care means our priority is to keep you healthy. Whether it’s a regular check-up or a life-saving breakthrough treatment, our focus is always on providing you and your family with quality, compassionate care.
Changes for January 1, 2022
Beginning January 1, 2022, the Eastside Health Network and Island Hospital will no longer be members of the UW Medicine Accountable Care Network.
What is an Accountable Care Network?
An Accountable Care Network gives you access to a team of healthcare professionals for primary care, urgent care and specialty care. In primary care, the focus is on wellness and disease prevention. When referrals to specialists are needed, the care is closely coordinated to achieve the best possible outcomes.
The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network (ACN) brings together the skills, services and geographic reach of exceptional healthcare organizations and professionals throughout the Puget Sound region to offer an unprecedented level of care for patients.
UW Medicine has long achieved this goal with a patient- and family-centered approach to healthcare that prioritizes the patient experience above all else. We selected member organizations for our UW Medicine Accountable Care Network that share this same philosophy to ensure that no matter where you go in our network, you will experience the same level of patient-focused care. Together, our work includes specific performance measurements to ensure we are delivering on our commitment to provide appropriate, quality care for all our patients.
The result is more affordable healthcare that meets each patient’s unique needs – starting with a trusted relationship with a skilled primary care provider. It also means convenience when scheduling appointments and the security of being able to see a healthcare professional on short notice. And it means giving patients the confidence that when their healthcare needs become more complex, they will have access to a full team of specialists who are leaders in their fields.
We take this approach because it is the right thing to do for our patients – and because it is the best way to deliver high-quality healthcare.
Placing patients at the forefront of medicine
Medicine is changing faster now than at any time in history. New discoveries are improving healthcare at every level, every day – from preventive and primary care to advanced complex and specialty care. Many of the healthcare professionals in the UW Medicine Accountable Care Network are leading these advances in medicine, which means that today’s breakthroughs can reach our patients more quickly.
The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network builds on UW Medicine’s commitment to keep our patients healthy and out of the hospital by employing leading-edge preventive measures to identify and treat underlying health issues early – before they become a problem. We offer a variety of screenings to keep people healthy, and we work directly with patients who have chronic conditions like heart disease or diabetes to coordinate their care with the specialists they need.
Convenient access to more options
- A dedicated phone number for scheduling appointments, specific to your company
- Same or next day appointments for primary care
- Access to urgent care clinics throughout the Puget Sound region, with services now available in Spokane county, as well
- A 24-hour nurse care line
- A primary care clinic network that spans the Puget Sound region, with services now available in Spokane county, as well
- Access to the most comprehensive healthcare network in Washington, including services ranging from primary care to the most advanced complex and specialty care available
- Appointments with specialists within three days for urgent needs
- Proactive support for preventive care and chronic disease management
- Shared decision-making to help patients choose the right treatment options for their lifestyle goals
The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network includes a dedicated support line for all scheduling. Our commitment is to provide patients easy access to the right provider, at the right time.
Expanded geographic reach
The UW Medicine Accountable Care Network includes the following members:
- Island Hospital & Clinics
- MultiCare Connected Care
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- MultiCare Auburn Medical Center
- MultiCare Capital Medical Center
- MultiCare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- MultiCare Deaconess North Emergency Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Clinics
- MultiCare Navos
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- MultiCare Valley Hospital
- MultiCare Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital
- MultiCare Clinics
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Children's University Medical Group
- Seattle Children's Care Network
- Skagit Regional Health
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Skagit Regional Clinics
- Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics
- UW Medicine
- Harborview Medical Center and Clinics
- UW Medical Center — Montlake hospitals and Clinics
- UW Medical Center — Northwest hospitals and Clinics
- UW Medicine Primary Care
- UW Physicians
- Valley Medical Center and Clinics
- More than 60 additional independent care providers and group practices