Urgent Care services now available at the UW Neighborhood Ravenna Clinic.
The UW Neighborhood Ravenna Clinic offers a complete spectrum of primary care services for the entire family, including obstetrics and gynecology and travel medicine services. The clinic will also offer ancillary services including on-site laboratory, digital X-ray facilities, and nutrition services.
- Chronic disease management
- Family medicine
- Family planning
- Full service obstetrics and gynecology service, including pregnancy tests, prenatal care and delivery at UW Medical Center
- Nutrition services
- Physical exams
- Preventive health care
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Routine diabetes care
- Travel Medicine
- Women's health care
- Integrated behavioral health
- Adult and child immunizations
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.520.1699.