Harborview Medical Center
325 Ninth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104-2499
General Information: 206.744.3000
Go to website
Clinic Information: 206.520.5000 or 877.520.5000
Billing/Patient Financial Services: 206.598.1950 or 877.780.1121
Hospital Information: 206.744.3000
Human Resources: 206.744.9220
Media Inquiries: 206.744.6397 or 206.744.NEWS
Parking Information: 206.744.3254
Patient Relations: 206.744.5000
Release of Information (Medical Records): 206.744.9000, fax 206.744.9997
UW Medical Center
1959 N.E. Pacific St.Admitting:
Seattle, WA 98195
General Information: 206.598.3300
Go to website
206.598.4310 Billing/Patient Financial Services:
206.598.1950 or 877.780.1121Clinic Information:
206.520.5000 or 877.520.5000Hospital Information:
206.598.8382Release of Information (Medical Records):
Local Call UW Numbers
To place a toll-free call to a UW telephone number (including UWMC phone numbers) from the CALL UW service areas when a long distance charge would normally apply, use UW Automated Attendant.
- Dial the appropriate local CALL UW number for your area (see numbers below.)
- When the RCS system answers, dial the UW number you wish to call.
- Press [#].
- Wait on the line while your call is connected.
Note: If the UW telephone number you are calling is already a local call, you should not use the Call UW access numbers listed below.
Black Diamond/Enumclaw: 360.615.5500
Coupeville/Oak Harbor: 360.544.5500
East King County: 425.519.5500
Mt. Vernon: 360.542.5800
Port Angeles/Sequim/Gardner: 360.504.5500
Port Townsend: 360.554.5500
UW Neighborhood Clinics: 1.800.852.8546 or visit the individual clinic web pages
(Located in Columbia Center - effective 1/21/14)
701 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
Billing: 206.543.8606 or toll free 1.888.234.5467
General information: 206.543.6420
UW School of Medicine
1959 N.E. Pacific St.
Seattle, WA 98195
University of Washington Seattle Campus Operator
- Academic Affairs: 206.543.5560
- Admissions: 206.543.7212
- Alumni Affairs:206.685.1875
- Clinical Affairs: 206.543.1515
- Continuing Medical Education: 206.543.1050
- Curriculum: 206.543.5560
- CEO/Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs: 206.543.7718
- Dean’s Office: 206.543.7718
- Financial Aid (for medical students): 206.685.2520
- Graduate Education (Ph.D. programs): 206.543.6116
- Graduate Medical Education (residency and fellowship training): 206.543.6806
- Grants Review: 206.685.7509
- Health Sciences Libraries: 206.543.3390
- ITHS Research Funding Opportunities: 206.616.3875
- MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Training: 206.616.4001
- Medical Affairs: 206.543.6806
- Medical Affairs Development: 206.543.5686
- Medical Student Counselors: 206.616.3023
- Multicultural Affairs: 206.685.2489
- News, Community Relations & Marketing: 206.543.3620
- Registrar: 206.543.5560
- Regional Affairs: 206.543.6806
- Regulatory Guidance: 206.221.5807
- Research & Graduate Education: 206.543.6116
- Research & Graduate Education, Harborview: 206.897.5361
- Student Affairs: 206.543.5560
UW Medicine Website
The UW Medicine website is managed by UW Medicine Strategic Marketing and Communications. For questions or concerns regarding the website, e-mail the help desk at email@example.com.
If you have questions about specific medical conditions or treatments, please talk with your physician or health-care provider.
UW Directory Assistance
If the contact information you are looking for is not on this page or on our directory information page, please contact the campus operator for assistance.
UW Seattle Campus Operator
For Media Inquiries
Call: 206.543.3620, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., PST, Monday through Friday.
Harborview media line: 206.744.6397, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, for conditions of patients at Harborview.
E-mail: Susan Gregg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leila Gray (email@example.com).
After hours: Staff members are on call to handle emergencies.
All media inquiries should go through the UW Medicine Marketing & Communications office. All media must be escorted by our staff at Harborview Medical Center, UW Medical Center, UW Health Sciences or other UW Medicine facilities.
Return to Top