The UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic offers a complete spectrum of primary care services for the entire family, including obstetrics and travel medicine services. The clinic also offers an on-site laboratory, digital X-ray facilities, and nutrition services.
The clinic is also the new site for the UW Family Medicine Residency program, previously located at the Roosevelt Building.
- Family Medicine
- Acute illness and injury
- Adolescent medicine, Pediatric and Newborn care
- Adult and geriatric Medicine
- Behavioral and Mental Health care
- Family planning, reproductive care for women and men, including vasectomies
- Minor surgical procedures
- Nutrition services
- Obstetrics and gynecology services, including pregnancy care and delivery at UW Medical Center - Childbirth, Parenting and Breastfeeding classes and Labor and Delivery Video tour and register for a tour
- Preventative healthcare and physical exams
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Sports Medicine, musculoskeletal care
- Travel medicine
To make an appointment, please call 206.528.8000 on .
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.520.2399