The UW Neighborhood Issaquah Clinic provides a full range of healthcare services, including preventive medicine and treatment for existing problems. Our healthcare providers include physicians specializing in family medicine, family medicine with obstetrics and internal medicine, as well as a physician’s assistant and a registered dietitian. We also offer travel medicine services and cosmetic dermatology, including Botox® Cosmetic and Juvederm™.
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
- Preventive health care
- Physical exams
- Women's health care
- Family planning
- Pregnancy testing
- Adult and child immunizations
- Routine diabetes care
- Nutrition services
- Sleep medicine
- Radiology and laboratory services
Aesthetic skin treatments
- Travel medicine
NOTICE OF RELOCATION IN EARLY 2017
As part of our commitment to providing accessible patient-centered care, the UW Neighborhood Issaquah Clinic is relocating to the HighMark Medical Center just south of I-90 in early 2017.
Our new location will offer:
- Greater patient privacy with separate entrances for patients and care team members
- A common work area allows the care team to quickly address patient issues and provide the best possible care
- More square footage to allow for growth and increased access to care
- Increased accessibility from I-90
Information about the move will go out to patients this fall.
Note: Languages spoken by clinic providers include Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese and Hindi.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.520.1399