The UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic provides a range of healthcare services, including preventive medicine and treatment for existing problems. Our healthcare team consists of physicians specializing in family medicine, family medicine with obstetrics and internal medicine, an advanced registered nurse practitioner, a certified physician assistant and a registered dietitian.
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
- Preventive health care
- Physical exams
- Women's health care
- Family planning, including vasectomy and IUD services
- Pregnancy tests, prenatal care and delivery at UW Medical Center - Childbirth, Parenting and Breastfeeding classes, Labor and Delivery Video tour and register for a tour
- Adult and child immunizations
- Routine diabetes care
- Integrated behavioral health
- Nutrition services
- Radiology and laboratory services, including on-site x-ray and bone density testing capabilities
- Travel medicine
- Minor skin procedures, such as mole removals, skin tag removals, etc.
Note: Languages spoken by clinic providers include Hindi, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Taiwanese and French.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.520.1099