The Maternal and Infant Care Clinic (MICC) at UWMC provides comprehensive pregnancy-related services and ongoing obstetric care for women in low-risk to high-risk pregnancies. We also offer many
Childbirth, Parenting and Breastfeeding classes. For a closer look at our facility please view our
Labor and Delivery Video Tour. You may also take a personalized Tour of Labor and Delivery. Elegant and spacious birthing suites in our Labor & Delivery have Jacuzzis and entertainment systems.
The MICC offers a wide range of specialty care, including the following:
- Diabetic care in pregnancy
- Premature birth prevention
- Care for multiple gestations (twins, triplets)
- Hypertension in pregnancy
- Infectious disease in pregnancy, including HIV (with newborn medication supervision)
- Prenatal genetic counseling
- Prenatal diagnosis and management of fetal anomalies
- Antenatal fetal testing and triage
In addition, the MICC offers consultation and continuity of care in all areas of obstetrics, including pregnancy complicated by maternal disease (chronic or acute) and maternal disability.
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our
facility fee FAQs
To make an appointment, please call 206.598.4070 on .
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.598.4694