Please check the
Holiday Hours page for information about special hours or closures.
From wellness check-ups and vaccinations to back pain assessment, UW Neighborhood Clinics offer a range of primary care services.
- Family practice with obstetrics
- Women's health
- Internal medicine
- Eye care
- Sleep medicine
- Travel medicine
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Sports injuries and muscular skeletal problems, including back pain
- Prenatal care and obstetrics
- Chronic medical conditions, such as diabetes and hypertension
We are committed to providing personalized patient-centered care. We also offer
urgent care services at selected locations.
Our commitment to patient-centered care is at the heart of all we do at UW Neighborhood Clinics. This commitment is reflected in our ability to offer primary care appointments six days a week, urgent care appointments seven days a week and to partner closely with each patient to ensure they receive high-quality, cost effective, personal care.
UW Medicine primary care physicians are the best place to start for support and care. They are linked to a broad network of UW Medicine specialty care providers, and can make referrals to meet our patients' healthcare needs.
The following clinics will close early at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 21 for an all-provider annual meeting:
- UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic
- UW Neighborhood Shoreline Clinic, including Urgent Care
- UW Neighborhood Smokey Point Clinic
The following clinics will close early at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28 for an all-provider annual meeting:
- UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic, including Urgent Care
- UW Neighborhood Issaquah Clinic
- UW Neighborhood Woodinville Clinic, including Urgent Care
The following clinics will close early at 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 30 for an all-provider annual meeting:
- UW Neighborhood Federal Way Clinic, including Urgent Care
- UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic
- UW Neighborhood Olympia Clinic
For assistance or to schedule an appointment, please call 206.520.5000.