UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic
Opens soon: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 8:00a - 7:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 7:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Friday 7:30a - 4:30p
- Saturday 8:00a - 3:00p
- Sunday Closed
425.957.9000 206.520.1099 fax
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Acute illness and injury
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digital X-Ray Services
- Family Planning
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- IUD and Nexplanon Placement
- Minor Skin Procedures
- On-Site Laboratory
- Patient Education
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prenatal Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Preventive Screenings
- Primary Care - Family Medicine
- Primary Care - Internal Medicine
- Routine Diabetes Care
- Travel Medicine
- Women's Health
Health News You Can Use
Comprehensive primary care on Seattle’s eastside
Conveniently located just off of I-90, you’ll receive an extensive range of healthcare services at the UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic in Bellevue.
The clinic offers primary care appointments six days a week, including evenings and same-day appointments.
Board-certified providers offer a complete spectrum of primary care services including family medicine with obstetrics, internal medicine, behavioral health, travel medicine, acupuncture, gynecology, nutrition services, podiatry services and on-site lab and digital X-ray facilities.
Clinic providers speak a variety of additional languages including Hindi, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Taiwanese and French.
The UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic is dedicated to providing personalized care throughout all stages of life, and is proud to have been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
We accept most major insurance plans. Make your appointment for primary care services today.
Directions & Parking
The UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic is at 13231 SE 36th St., Suite 110, in Bellevue.
- Leave the freeway at exit 10B, onto SE 36th St.
- At the signal, travel straight through the intersection and past Factoria Village on your right.
- Turn right at the first light, onto 132nd Ave. SE.
- Take an immediate left into the parking lot.
- Leave the freeway at exit 11, which is 150th Ave. SE.
- Turn left onto 150th Ave. and cross over the freeway, merging right.
- Turn right at SE 38th St.; this becomes SE 36th St. and runs parallel to I-90 on the south side.
- Follow SE 36th St. and turn left at the signal at 132nd Ave. SE, then an immediate left, again, into the parking lot.
Several bus routes of King County Metro Transit, including the 212, 217 and 245, travel past the clinic's intersection at 132nd Ave. SE and SE 36th St. Use Metro's Trip Planner, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.