UW Neighborhood Woodinville Clinic
Opens soon: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday 8:00a - 8:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 8:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 8:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 8:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday 8:00a - 4:00p
- Sunday Closed
Opens soon: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Tuesday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Wednesday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Thursday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Friday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Saturday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Sunday 8:00a - 6:00p
425.485.4100 206.520.1299 fax
This clinic offers primary and urgent care, including:
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Digital X-Ray Services
- Family Planning
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- On-Site Laboratory
- Patient Education
- Preventive Medicine
- Preventive Screenings
- Primary Care - Family Medicine
- Primary Care - Internal Medicine
- Primary Care - Pediatrics
- Routine Diabetes Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Women's Health
Health News You Can Use
Personalized family medicine and urgent care services in Woodinville
Conveniently located in the Woodinville Towne Center, the UW Neighborhood Woodinville Clinic offers primary care appointments six days a week, including evenings and same-day appointments.
Board-certified providers offer a complete spectrum of primary care services including family medicine with obstetrics, internal medicine, pediatrics, behavioral health, nutrition services and sleep medicine. For your convenience, a lab and digital X-ray services are available on-site, and urgent care services are available seven days a week.
The UW Neighborhood Woodinville Clinic is dedicated to providing personalized care throughout all stages of life, and is proud to have been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
We accept most major insurance plans. Make your appointment for primary care services today.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 405:
- Merge onto State Route 522 east.
- Stay in the right lane and take the first exit to Woodinville/Redmond.
- At the end of the off-ramp, bear right onto 132nd Avenue Northeast.
- Follow the road to the second stop light, at Northeast 175th Street, and turn left.
- Travel past the Molbak's Garden & Home.
- At the second stoplight, turn left, onto 140th Avenue Northeast.
- Turn right into the Woodinville Towne Center at the Round Table Pizza restaurant, and look for the clinic nearby.
Multiple bus lines of King County Metro Transit, including routes No. 236, No. 237, No. 251, No. 311 and others, serve the Woodinville Towne Center.
Acute episodic care | Chronic disease management | Diabetes | Family Planning | Health Maintenance | Men's Health Care | Mental Health Care | Musculoskeletal | Preventive Medicine | Primary Care - Family Medicine | Smoking Cessation | Sports Medicine | Travel Medicine | Women's Health ...