Urgent Care services now available at the UW Neighborhood Shoreline Clinic.
The UW Neighborhood Shoreline Clinic provides a full range of healthcare services, including preventive medicine and treatment for existing problems. Our healthcare team consists of physicians specializing in family medicine, family medicine with obstetrics, internal medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics-gynecology, as well as advanced registered nurse practitioners, physician assistants and a registered dietitian.
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Preventive health care
- Physical exams
- Women's health care
- Eye services
- Family planning
- Full service obstetric and gynecology service, including pregnancy tests, prenatal care and delivery at UW Medical Center
- Adult and child immunizations
- Routine diabetes care
- Nutrition services
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Anticoagulation management
Aesthetic skin treatments, including Botox®, Juvederm and Latisse Cosmetic services
- Sleep medicine
- Travel medicine
- Mental health
: Languages spoken by clinic providers include Hindi and Gujrati.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.520.1899