The Center for Reconstructive Surgery at UWMC provides an array of reconstructive and cosmetic surgical services. Whether patients need post-mastectomy reconstruction, skin cancer removal and reconstruction, or are looking for surgical treatments for lymphedema, they can expect exceptional care and service from our experienced and highly qualified physicians and staff.
- Post-mastectomy breast reconstruction, immediate or delayed
- Post-lumpectomy breast reconstruction
- Facial re-animation (facial paralysis)
- Reconstruction of traumatic, surgical and congenital deformities
- Skin cancer surgery and reconstruction
- Surgical treatment of lymphedema
Reconstructive Transplantation (Face and Hand)
Phone our scheduling staff at 206.598.1217 and select option 8.
Have the following items ready to bring for your first clinic appointment:
Forms to Bring with You
- New Patient Health History Form
Medication History -- (Spanish version also available)
- Insurance card or current medical coupon. You may not be seen without proper authorization from your primary care physician where needed or a current medical coupon when required.
- Relevant medical records or ask your referring physician to mail or fax them to us. Address: UWMC Surgical Specialties Center, Box 356165, 1959 NE Pacific Street, Seattle, WA 98195.
- FAX: 206.598.6705.
- Plan to arrive at the UWMC Surgical Specialties Center about 20 minutes before your first appointment to complete registration and check-in.
- Some of our patients have complex problems causing us to run behind schedule. Please allow two hours for your clinic visit.
- The UWMC Surgical Specialties Center has a teaching mission in addition to patient care. You may be seen by a medical student and/or resident as well as the attending physician.
- Patients who receive outpatient services at the University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC) receive two bills:
- One bill from the physician or other provider (for the costs of his or her professional services).
- One bill from the hospital (for costs, e.g. building, equipment, supplies, staff time).
- Each of these bills may incur a co-payment or co-insurance responsibility for the patient.
- The exact dollar amount of the co-insurance or co-payment that you will be required to pay to the hospital and the physician will depend upon the actual services provided to you during your first visit and the coverage provided by your insurance.
- Fees for not-medically necessary and/or cosmetic services remain the individual patient’s responsibility and will be collected at the time services are rendered.
For information about facility fees and hospital billing, please visit our
facility fee FAQs.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.598.6705