The Dermatology Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt provides comprehensive dermatological care for patients with various skin conditions, including:
Before your scheduled appointment at the UW Dermatology Center, please complete the following forms and bring them with you:Forms in English
Forms in Spanish
- Evaluation of all patient with skin conditions, from general to specialized care, to patients from adolescent through geriatric age groups
- Surgical procedures for patients with symptomatic benign and malignant skin conditions
- Management of chronic skin conditions, including phototherapy
- Specialized clinics for the evaluation and treatment of hair loss, patients with atypical moles, nail disorders and skin disorders of the female and male genitalia
Other Forms to Bring
- Insurance card or current medical coupon. You may not be seen without proper authorization from your primary care physician where needed or a current medical coupon when required.
- Relevant medical records with you or ask your referring physician to mail or fax them to us.
Address: UW Dermatology Center 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E., Box 354697, Seattle, WA 98105
FAX (206) 598-2267.
- Plan to arrive at the UW Dermatology Center about 20 minutes before your first appointment to complete registration and check-in.
Directions: (English) or (Spanish)
- Some of our patients have complex problems causing us to run behind schedule. Please allow two hours for your clinic visit.
- The UW Dermatology Center has a teaching mission in addition to patient care. You may be seen by a medical student and/or resident as well as the attending physician.
- Patients who receive outpatient services at the University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC) receive two bills:
- One bill from the physician or other provider (for the costs of his or her professional services).
- One bill from the hospital (for costs, i.e. building, equipment, supplies, staff time).
- Each of these bills may incur a co-payment or co-insurance responsibility for the patient.
- The exact dollar amount of the co-insurance or co-payment that will be required to pay to the hospital and the physician will depend upon the actual services provided to you during your first visit and the coverage provided by your insurance.
- Fees for not-medically necessary and/ or cosmetic services remain the individual patient’s responsibility and will be collected at the time services are rendered.
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our
facility fee FAQs.
For information about making a Referral to the Dermatology Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt, visit the
UW Medicine referrals page.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.598.2267