The UW Medicine Adult Autism Clinic is designed to meet the complex needs of individuals over 18 years of age with autism spectrum and related disorders. The providers at the Adult Autism Clinic assess the various needs of patients and families and customize care management approaches to assure the best possible patient experience.
Key elements of the Adult Autism Clinic include:
- Behavioral medicine services including medication management and mental health assessments
- Autism spectrum diagnostic screening evaluations. Most adults seeking an autism diagnosis will require referral to a community-based provider for additional psychological testing, and the team at the Adult Autism Clinic will help in this referral process.
- Care management support to individuals and their families
- Resource identification and support to individuals and their families
The Adult Autism Clinic is located on the 3rd floor of the UW Medical Center-Roosevelt Building located at 4225 Roosevelt Way, Suite 306, in the Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic. This location provides convenient access to other UW Medicine diagnostic and clinic services, including women's health, laboratory, radiology, pharmacy and internal medicine.
To schedule your appointment, please call the clinic at 206.598.7792.Before your scheduled appointment at the UW Adult Autism Clinic, please complete the following forms and bring them with you
Other Forms to Bring
- Insurance card or current medical coupon
- Valid Photo ID
- Plan to arrive at the UW Adult Autism Clinic about 15 minutes before your first appointment to complete check-in.
- The UW Adult Autism Clinic has a teaching mission in addition to patient care. You may be seen by a resident as well as the attending physician or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Patients who receive outpatient services at the University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC) receive two bills:
- One bill from the physician or other provider (for the costs of his or her professional services).
- One bill from the hospital (for costs, i.e. building, equipment, supplies, staff time).
- Each of these bills may incur a co-payment or co-insurance responsibility for the patient.
- The exact dollar amount of the co-insurance or co-payment that will be required to pay to the hospital and the physician will depend upon the actual services provided to you during your first visit and the coverage provided by your insurance.
- Fees for not-medically necessary and/ or cosmetic services remain the individual patient’s responsibility and will be collected at the time services are rendered.
facility and staff photos
To make an appointment, please call 206.598.7792 on .
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.598.7794