Patient Care Philosophy
"I feel a physician's greatest role is as educator. Helping patients find their
way towards health through information and a supportive patient-physician
Family, camping and biking.
Third world medicine, wilderness medicine.
- Temple University School of MedicineMedical education1997
- Providence Family Practice/ Swedish Med. Ctr.Residency
- Reading Hospital and Medical CenterInternship
- Reading Hospital and Medical CenterResidency
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine2001