The new UW Medicine Clinical Referral Directory & Guide
to UW Medicine Services is now available on line. The directory provides the most current information about UW Medicine physicians and services. The directory will be updated quarterly UW Medicine faculty, staff and community partners in Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana and Idaho (WWAMI) now have access to the most up-to-date information on UW Medicine physicians (the UW Physicians practice group and the Children’s University Medical Group), their contact information and areas of specialization.
The multimedia directory can be viewed online via internet, on a smart phone using a free downloadable app, and on self-updating CDs. The directory minimizes paper waste and maximizes access and visibility. The CDs are compact and can be easily shared with others. The directory’s enhanced features allow users to:
- Search for UW P and CUMG providers by specialty, expertise and provider name
- E-mail healthcare professionals directly from the directory
- Print-on-demand single pages, sections, or the entire directory
- Link to the UW Medicine website for information on making referrals, UW Medicine Transfer Center protocols, instructions for sharing diagnostic images, U Link information, and more
- Distribute the directory widely to UW Medicine’s extensive network of staff, medical centers, clinics, research centers and partnerships throughout the region and across the United States.
Contact us for technical questions.
: 800.326.5300 | Email
When you need to confirm a diagnosis, consult with a specialist or refer your patient for advanced care, call Medcon, a 24/7, toll-free service of the UW School of Medicine and its academic medical centers. Operators will connect you with the appropriate faculty physician for a consult and/or to refer an elective patient to any of UW Medicine’s medical centers.