Dr. Massagli is a physician and UW professor in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine.
Dr. Massagli's clinical interests include pediatric rehabilitation medicine, pediatric spinal cord injury, pediatric brain injury, and trauma rehabilitation.
Dr. Massagli is rated one of America's best doctors by the Castle Connolly Guide.
Her research interests include pediatric spinal cord injury and brain injury, and Resident education.
- Yale UniversityMedical education1982
- UW - Dept. of Rehabilitation MedicineResidency
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency
- American Board of Physical Medicine & RehabPediatric Rehabilitation Medicine2009
- American Board of Physical Medicine & RehabSpinal Cord Injury1998
- American Board of Physical Medicine & RehabPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation1989
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics1987