Dr. Chrisman is a pediatrician in her third year of a Fellowship in Adolescent Medicine.
Ultimate frisbee, hiking in the cascades and cooking.
Her research interests lie in sports medicine, primarily concussion. She hopes to understand more about the mechanism behind concussions and how to prevent them.
- Univ. of Washington, School of Public Health & Community MedicineMaster Public Health2011
- Univ. of PennsylvaniaMedical education2003
- Seattle Children's Hospital/University of WashingtonFellowship
- University of WashingtonFellowship
- UW - Dept. of PediatricsInternship
- UW - Dept. of PediatricsResidency
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics2006