Dr. Samuel Browd is an attending neurosurgeon at Seattle Children’s Hospital, Harborview Medical Center and the University of Washington Medical Center.
Read Full Bio
Dr. Browd's specialties are with children who have hydrocephalus, brain & spinal cord tumors, pediatric cervical spine, spina bifida, chiari malformations, spasticity.
Dr. Browd's research interests include complex, high resolution medical imaging including Functional Neuro Imaging; clinical trials and patient outcome; craniopagus twins; cervical spine issues related to down syndrome.
- Univ. of Florida Medical CollegeMedical education2000
- Univ. of Utah Health Sciences CenterInternship
- Univ. of Utah Health Sciences CenterResidency
- UW - Dept. of NeurosurgeryFellowship
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery2012