Dr. Karr received his MD from the University of Maryland, and received post-graduate training at University of California at Irvine (internship and…
Read Full Bio
Autoimmune connective tissue diseases; autoinflammatory diseases; autoimmune urticaria; asthma and allergic rhinitis; and food allergy.
- Univ. of Maryland SOMMedical education1969
- Univ. of Calif. IrvineInternship
- Univ. of Calif. IrvineResidency
- Univ. of Colorado Allergy & Immunology Training ProgramFellowship
- American Board of Allergy & ImmunologyAllergy & Immunology1975
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine1973
- American Board of Internal MedicineRheumatology1978
Dr. Karr received his MD from the University of Maryland, and received post-graduate training at University of California at Irvine (internship and residency) and University of Colorado Medical Center (Clinical Immunology fellowship). In addition to his duties as Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington, he is currently an attending physician at the Rheumatology and Allergy Clinics at the University of Washington Medical Center; an Independent Medical Consultant in Everett, WA; and the Medical Director of PlasmaLab International in Everett, WA.