Patrick Healey, MD is chief of transplantation in the Division of Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery Division at Seattle Children’s Hospital.…
Read Full Bio
- Pediatric transplantation,
- Liver and kidney transplantation,
- Congenital anomalies,
- Pediatric tumors
- UW - Dept. of SurgeryFellowship1997
- UW - Dept. of SurgeryFellowship1995
- Boston University School of MedicineMedical education1987
- Children's Hospital of PittsburghFellowship
- Hartford HospitalInternship
- Hartford HospitalResidency
- American Board of SurgeryPediatric Surgery2000
- American Board of SurgerySurgery1993
Patrick Healey, MD is chief of transplantation in the Division of Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery Division at Seattle Children’s Hospital. Healey received his MD from the Boston University School of Medicine.
He completed his general surgery residency at the Hartford Hospital and completed fellowship training in abdominal transplantation at the University of Washington and in pediatric surgery at Seattle Children’s.
Healey has expertise and training in pediatric transplantation, specifically liver, kidney and intestine. He is a member of the UNOS Organ Availability Committee (2007–2008) and the UNOS Pediatric Committee (2005–2007).
His clinical and research interests include transplantation in infants and small children, neonatal surgery, congenital anomalies and pediatric tumors.