Dr. Keen is a UW assistant professor of family medicine. He joined the University of Washington in 2007 after practicing full-spectrum family medicine for…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
I believe in a patient-centered care approach and strongly advocate for preventive care.
Exploring why golfers make better physicians.
Patient safety and medical informatics
Medical student education
- Government Medical College, Srinagar / University of KashmirMedical education1993
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and ClinicsResidency
- Mercy Health Partners/St. Vincent Mercy Medical CenterResidency
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineTeaching Appointment
- MPHMaster of Public Health2008
- MBIMaster of BioMedical Informatics2007
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine2002