Dr. Bombardier is a clinical psychologist with more than 15 years experience in the acute rehabilitation of people with traumatic brain injury, spinal cord…
Read Full Bio
Tennis and woodworking.
Behavioral and psychological aspects of inpatient rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury.
- Assessment and treatment of depression, substance abuse and other psychiatric conditions in people with disabilities, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and multiple sclerosis.
- Motivational interviewing to help people reduce risky behaviors and to promote healthy activities such as exercise
- Washington State UniversityMedical education1987
- Duke University Medical CenterInternship
- Duke University, Dept. of PsychologyFellowship
- American Board of Professional Psychology Inc.Clinical Psychology2009