Dr. Anderson is Professor of Surgery and Global Health Medicine at the University of Washington (UW) in Seattle where his clinical practice is devoted to…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
To integrate cutting-edge breast diagnostic evaluation, minimally invasive diagnostic techniques and oncoplastic surgical treatment with compassionate, personal care for patients.
Oncoplastic breast surgery; breast clinical diagnosis; minimally invasive breast management; and multidiscipliinary breast cancer treatment.
International breast health care; implementation science focusing on low- and middle-income countries; oncoplastic surgical techniques for breast conservation therapy; lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS); Paget's disease of the breast; phyllodes tumors of the breast; management of the high-risk breast cancer patient; and neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer.
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineMedical education1985
- Univ. of Colorado School of MedicineInternship
- Univ. of Colorado School of MedicineResidency
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship
- American Board of SurgerySurgery1994