Dr. Goff is a UW professor of obstetrics and gynecology, director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, and affiliate researcher at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
I believe that patients and physicians need to work as a team to cure the disease. I like patients who actively participate in their care. I always have a positive attitude when treating cancer and believe in a multidisciplinary approach to treating patients.
Spending time with my family, especially skiing and traveling with my husband and two children. Running races and trying to improve my times.
Treatment of ovarian, endometrial, cervical, vulvar and other gynecologic cancers; robotic surgery; advanced gynecologic surgery; clinical trials; chemotherapy and novel treatments of gynecologic malignancies; and early detection of ovarian cancer. Please visit these links to see recent TV interviews. http://youtu.be/W7fzUVGvUWg
Screening and early detection of gynecologic malignancies; surgical education; factors associated with optimal treatment of cancer patients; clinical trials of novel biologic agents for treatment of gynecologic cancers; and complementary and alternative medicine use in cancer treatment.
- Univ. of Pennsylvania School of MedicineMedical education1986
- Brigham and Women's HospitalInternship
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyGynecologic Oncology1996
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology1994