This page includes instructions for sending images online securely via VPN to UW Medicine Central Image Processing for the following locations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Northwest Hospital and Medical Center
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- UW Neighborhood Clinics
- Regional Heart Center
Step 1: Complete Web form
- Using Internet Explorer, navigate to
- Log in using your hospital’s or group’s assigned key.
- Complete each section of the form. Fields with “*” are required.
- Click on ”Submit Request.”
Step 2: Send studies/images to TELERADWORKS, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- If Web access or the Web form is unavailable, print the form and fax to 206.744.6377. As a backup, a PDF file of the form will be sent to all VPN hospitals.
- Web form support: To request your login key or for any issues with the online Web form, please contact the UW Medicine IT Helpdesk at 206.543.7012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diagnostic reports still need to be faxed directly to the requesting UW Medicine clinic or department.
- When requesting images to be sent from HMC or UWMC to your hospital, please contact the file room that stores the archived images, or access the patient’s record in U-Link PACS to view the images:
- When using the Web form, it is not necessary to follow up with a phone call.
- If your facility does not yet have an established VPN connection with UW Medicine to send radiology images online, please contact the UW Medicine IT Helpdesk at 206.543.7012 or email