The Collegiana is a 28-room hospitality house conveniently located near UW Medical Center that provides short or long-term lodging for UWMC patients and their families in a friendly, community atmosphere. Situated within walking distance from restaurants, shops, theaters and grocery stores on University Avenue, guests enjoy a prime, central Seattle location that’s safe and secure, and perfect for relaxation after a day of appointments.
Common kitchen, dining and recreational facilities afford an opportunity for social engagement not found in most hotels, while quiet, spacious and affordable rooms with private baths offer a peaceful night’s sleep.
Each guest room is outfitted with a small refrigerator, telephone for local calls, cable TV and wireless Internet. The Collegiana also has a wheelchair-accessible shuttle that transports patients and their caregivers to UW Medical Center, UWMC-Roosevelt and Harborview Medical Center.
4311 12th Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Fully furnished rooms with private baths
- Large common kitchen and dining room
- Free laundry facilities
- Business work station
- Shuttle service
- In-room mini-refrigerators
- Free Internet access, phone, cable and DVD player
- Non-smoking facility
- Game room
- Parking available
- Grocery stores and restaurants within walking distance
Free shuttles provide a convenient way to travel between The Collegiana and UW Medicine locations and partner institutions.
- Health Sciences Express: Stops at The Collegiana, UW Medical Center, UW Medical Center-Roosevelt (site of several primary and specialty clinics), Harborview Medical Center.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center: Stops at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center - South Lake Union and UW Medical Center - Montlake.
- UW South Lake Union Shuttle: Routes between Harborview and South Lake Union and UW Medical Center and South Lake Union.
To make a reservation, please call 206.732.3200 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, or between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturday.
- $88 per night for stays up to 7 days
- $78 per night for stays between 7-30 days
- $68 per night for stays longer than 30 days
Temporary medical lodging can be a large financial drain, especially when you or a loved one is unable to work while undergoing treatment. To inquire about financial assistance and available resources for patients, contact the UWMC social work office at 206.598.4370.
Contact your Medicaid office for information on eligibility for housing and transportation assistance. Not all out-of-state Medicaid programs pay for housing. Arrangements and approval for Medicaid transportation and housing coverage need to be made prior to coming for treatment.