New name, same great care
To better serve our community, we are changing our name from Reproductive Care at UWMC Roosevelt to Reproductive Health and Fertility Clinic at Roosevelt. Our providers and location are the same as they were before; the only thing changing is our name. We are honored to care for you at Reproductive Health and Fertility Clinic at Roosevelt.
The Reproductive Health and Fertility Clinic at Roosevelt providers offer comprehensive care to men and women trying to conceive a child. Our unique approach to fertility involves caring for the needs of couples, as well as individuals.
We are experts in treating both female and male reproductive disorders. Our expertise extends to all forms of infertility diagnosis and treatment of the couple, from advanced fertility-sparing surgery to intrauterine insemination procedures and in vitro fertilization.
The Reproductive Health and Fertility Clinic at Roosevelt offers:
- Comprehensive care in an atmosphere that allows more time with your provider
- Affordable pricing
- Highly trained specialists able to deal with the entire spectrum of reproductive issues, from contraception to infertility to hormone replacement therapy
- Fertility care that begins with a thorough evaluation and treatment of existing gynecologic disorders
- Simultaneous evaluations for both male and female partners
- Welcoming care for single women, same sex couples, and LGBT persons looking to conceive
- Advanced sperm retrieval techniques
- On-site male fertility laboratory
- Seamless transition to obstetric care with UW obstetricians/gynecologists experienced in high-risk pregnancies and care
- Continuity of care and convenience for patients who choose UW Medicine
- Fertility preservation in both cancer patients and patients facing treatments that might jeopardize their future fertility
For a comprehensive breakdown of our services please visit our
medical services page.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.598.7080