Reproductive Care at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.4225 206.598.7080 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Care for single women, couples and LGBTQ persons
- Diagnostic procedures
- Fertility medications
- Fertility preservation
- Fertility treatment
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Infertility evaluation and testing
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Reproductive medicine
- Treatment of gynecologic issues
Comprehensive fertility care for men and women
Located in Seattle’s University District, Reproductive Care at UWMC-Roosevelt offers comprehensive, compassionate and personalized care for men and women who are trying to conceive a child. The clinic also provides welcoming care for single women, same-sex couples and LGBTQ persons wanting to conceive.
Our unique approach to fertility involves caring for the needs of couples as well as individuals. Our highly trained specialists can handle the entire spectrum of reproductive issues, from contraception to infertility to hormone replacement therapy. We also specialize in fertility preservation in clients with cancer or those facing treatments that may jeopardize their future fertility.
We can also provide seamless, coordinated obstetric care with UW Medicine providers who have experience with high-risk pregnancies.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.
LGBTQ care | Midwifery | Reproductive endocrinology and infertility | Women's health
Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
Endocrinology/diabetes and metabolism | Gynecology | Reproductive endocrinology and infertility | Reproductive medicine | Women's health ...