UW Neighborhood Federal Way Clinic
- Monday 7:00a - 6:00p
- Tuesday 7:00a - 6:00p
- Wednesday 7:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 7:00a - 6:00p
- Friday 7:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday 8:00a - 4:00p
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Tuesday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Wednesday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Thursday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Friday 10:00a - 8:00p
- Saturday 8:00a - 6:00p
- Sunday 8:00a - 6:00p
* Special hours of operation and closures info: Due to heavy patient volumes, we may need to close urgent care patient registration early.
253.839.3030 206.520.1799 fax
This clinic offers primary and urgent care, including:
- Acute illness and injury
- Behavioral healthcare
- Children's care
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and nutrition
- Digital X-ray services (radiography)
- Family planning
- Geriatric medicine
- Integrated behavioral health
- On-site laboratory
- Patient education and support resources
- Preventive medicine
- Preventive screenings
- Primary care - family medicine
- Primary care - internal medicine
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry)
- Routine diabetes care
- Sleep medicine
- Women's health
Health News You Can Use
Primary and urgent care in Federal Way, right when you need them
If you live or work in Federal Way, you don’t have to travel far to get comprehensive healthcare when you need it.
The UW Neighborhood Federal Way Clinic offers primary care appointments six days a week, including evening and same-day appointments. Walk-in urgent care services are offered seven days a week for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when your primary care provider is not available.
The clinic has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program. Board-certified providers offer a complete spectrum of primary care services including family medicine, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health, sleep medicine and nutrition services. An on-site lab and digital X-ray are also available.
Medical services include standard wellness visits, tests, vaccinations and sport physicals.
The UW Neighborhood Federal Way Clinic is dedicated to providing personalized care throughout all stages of life and accepts most major insurance plans. Make your appointment for primary care services today.
Directions & Parking
The UW Neighborhood Federal Way Clinic is in a small mall slightly set back from the road (white storefronts, blue awnings). Its address is 32018 23rd Avenue South.
- Leave the freeway at exit 143, Southeast 320th Street. If northbound on I-5, turn left at the end of the offramp, onto 320th. If southbound on I-5, turn right onto 320th.
- Follow 320th to 23rd Avenue South, and turn left.
- Go one block and turn left into the mall parking lot.
- The clinic is at the far end, close to the intersection of Southeast 320th and 23rd Avenue South.
Acute illness and injury | Primary care - family medicine | Routine diabetes care
LGBTQ care | Primary care - family medicine
Primary care - family medicine | Routine diabetes care
Primary care - family medicine
Preventive medicine | Primary care - internal medicine
Adolescent medicine | Asthma | Behavioral healthcare | Chronic disease management | Chronic fatigue | Diabetes care | Diet and nutrition | Family planning | Geriatric medicine | Health maintenance | Medication management | Men's healthcare | Musculoskeletal | Patient education and support resources | Preventive medicine | Primary care - family medicine | Smoking cessation | Women's health ...
Diet and nutrition
Sleep disorders | Sleep medicine
Asthma | Diabetes care | Geriatric medicine | Men's healthcare | Patient education and support resources | Preventive medicine | Primary care - internal medicine | Smoking cessation ...