UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Services available at this location include:
- Acute illness and injury
- Behavioral healthcare
- Children's care
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and nutrition
- Digital X-ray services (radiography)
- Family medicine
- Family planning
- Integrated behavioral health
- Internal medicine
- Laboratory medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Patient education and support resources
- Preventive medicine
- Preventive screenings
- Primary care
- Routine diabetes care
- Travel medicine
- Women's health
Comprehensive primary care for city dwellers in Belltown
Ideally located for those living or working near downtown Seattle, the UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic offers primary care appointments six days a week, including evenings and same-day appointments. For your added convenience, medical advice is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use eCare to message your care team any time, or call your clinic during business hours and you'll receive a call back within a day. When the clinic is closed, you'll reach an after-hours consulting nurse service.
Board-certified doctors are dedicated to providing personalized care for patients in any stage of life. They offer a complete spectrum of primary care services including family medicine, internal medicine, behavioral health, travel medicine, and nutrition services. For your convenience, the clinic includes an on-site lab and digital x-ray facilities.
The UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic is also a training site for the UW Internal Medicine Residency program, creating a community-based training site for internal medicine resident physicians.
The clinic has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
The care team accepts most major insurance plans. Make your appointment today.
A note about patient safety:
UW Neighborhood Clinics are committed to providing care in the safest environment possible. We demonstrate our commitment by washing our hands before examinations, asking you to confirm your identity by verifying your name and date of birth at key times and asking you to confirm the medications and allergies listed in your medical record to avoid errors, allergic reactions and drug interactions.
Our clinics do not provide supervision for children, but we are concerned for their safety during your visit. You or a responsible person must directly supervise children at all times while in the building. Please do not allow children to play near equipment, as they could injure themselves or damage the equipment.
Samantha P. Alspach, MD Accepting new patients
Grace S. Bechle L.I.C.S.W. Accepting new patients
Emily I. Bulley M.D. Accepting new patients
Adrienne L. Clark M.D. Accepting new patients
Brian W. Connor MD Accepting new patients
Alexander G. Dragnich M.D. Accepting new patients
Wendy R. Hansen M.D., Ph.D. Accepting new patients
Hilary Iskin MD Accepting new patients
Melanie A. Kiener, MD Accepting new patients
Kara McKay, DNP, ARNP Accepting new patients
Jaclyn Mcloughlin M.D. Accepting new patients
Nancy E. Mugisha M.D. Accepting new patients
Elizabeth A. Paesch M.D. Accepting new patients
Appointmentsview contact details
Claire B. Richardson M.D. Accepting new patients
Margaret G. Tebbs M.D. Accepting new patients
Adam E. Van Buskirk M.D. Accepting new patients
The UW Medicine Neighborhood Belltown Clinic is located at 2505 Second Ave. in Seattle.
From Interstate 5:
- Take Exit 167 toward Mercer St/Seattle Center
- Continue on Mercer St
- Turn left onto 5th Ave N
- Make a slight right onto Broad St
- Turn left onto 2nd Ave
- Destination will be on the right
Parking and Traffic Information
Construction for the Avalon Belltown Towers project across the street from the UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic has commenced. For information regarding parking and street closures, please visit Avalon Belltown Towers.
- Street parking will be unavailable on south side of Vine St. between 2nd Avenue and alley (between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue) indefinitely.
- Street parking will be unavailable on north side of Wall St. between 2nd Avenue and alley (between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue) for duration of project (+/-24 months).
- Alley running between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue from Wall St. to Vine St. will be unavailable for vehicular and pedestrian access for total duration of project (+/-24 months).
- Pedestrian access along Wall St., 2nd Avenue, and Vine St. around the project site will be maintained, but will be routed into the adjacent parking lanes as we perform site preparation activities such as tree removal, set up temporary walkways, and perform site demolition activities. Temporary barricades, ramps, and signage will clearly identify walkways around the project site.
- Some traffic control signage will need to be placed on adjacent city blocks to warn oncoming traffic of shoulder closures for the initial sitework stage.
Several bus routes of King County Metro Transit serve the area around the Belltown Clinic. Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses will get you there.